Coaching is a thought-provoking and creative process based on the partnership between a client and a coach. The coach plays the role of facilitator of change, engaging in direct conversations with the client. The client is responsible for enacting the change.
I coach employees in the context of their workplace and can be hired by organizations. I also can be hired by individuals for professional and life coaching. I am a Certified Professional Coach, having received my training through Coaching for Transformation (ACTP).
Results for Organizations:
- High staff morale
- Employee longevity
- Sustained momentum for accomplishing mission
Results for Staff Person:
- Renewed energy
- Effective strategies for work
- Sense of accomplishment and satisfaction with work
- Values and goal clarification
- Examining modes of operating
- Identifying plans of action
- Making empowering requests
- Establishing systems for accountability
- Building new skills
I specialize in Burn-Out Prevention and Recovery.
Please check back on this website in the future for more about…
From Burning Out to Burning Bright:
Renewing Your Energy through Joy, not Determination
The Seven Steps to Personal Sustainability